Monday, October 10, 2005

State of Affairs

Well it has been a strange fall, well year as far as that goes. My Sand man has had it rough this year-several broken bones and two procedures as well as dealing with the fact that I am my own person and have my own life plan. Since his knee surgery we have had it rather rocky-with him being insecure and me being unwilling to deal with his jealousy. We are finally starting to work things out and aren't at each others throats on a daily basis. We are starting to relate to each and our emotional needs, instead of trying to win the fight. All this said I am still ready for him to return to work as he is now so lovey he won't let me even take a bath without stopping into tell me he loves me. I am starting to enjoy the closeness but would really like to be able to soak, read, rest, or meditate without being diturbed. When I ask him to give me some private time he then takes it as if I don't want him around. I am not sure how to ask this and have him understand it is not an insult to him that I want reflection time. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.Love to all, and Many Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home