Monday, September 19, 2005

The Irish Bloke

There once was a blonde beauty
who was quite the cutie.

She met an Irish bloke
who after a drink would have a smoke.

After they married
Three babies of his she carried.

The babies were lasses
admired by the masses.

The Irish man's life
was surrounded with beauties including his wife.

She had a beautiful sister
who married a Sand Mister.

She called herself Annie-bo
and at times she was full of woe.

She wrote a story about the Irishman
because she is his biggest fan.

She plans to celebrate National David Day
in a real special way.

Her plans include
to have a bad attitude.

To drink a diet Mountain Dew
in honor of you.

To eat corn beef and cabbage
as she finishes this blabbage.

Because it causes a lot of gas
tomorrow to be passed.

In honor of my almost brother
the Irish one and no other.

tomorrow is his special day
HaHaHa---no way.

The Irish bloke was full of himself
and in pretty good health.

This is only to give him sh*t
that is all that is it.

My dear Daivd what do you think of my wit?
Is it a hit?

This is my way
in the style of Andrew Dice Clay.





2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

First of all my name isn't Daivd. Secondly, Robin is getting upset that you are paying more attention to my blog than hers, even if you actually spend time on your blog writting about me. She re-formatted her page just so people would be drawn to it more and get more responses. I'm sorry you are full of woe; is that like cowgirl code for s**t. And, by the way, you are not a hit you are full of woe.

Mon Sep 19, 05:11:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

David my eyes are brown which means I am full of woe. Robin knows I love her more anyway.

Mon Sep 19, 07:24:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home