Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just a Man and other great songs

I want everyone to check out www.jasonaldean.com he is a fantastic upcoming new country star. One of my favorite songs is "JUST A MAN", in honor of my hard working man and of course all the hard working men I know and love. He is only 28 and has such a strong voice and such heart felt songs. He will be in Fort Collins at the Aggie Theater on October 26th. I just have to find someone to go with me and someone to be in charge of the little people. I am also fond of Hot Apple Pie and Cowboy Troy. I really love if you don't want to love me by the Hick-Hop Cowboy. For other great blogs check out THE FIRST DAY... and THE LAST DAY.... I owe my development of my blog to this two. Godspeed.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Kiss ass

Wed Sep 14, 09:00:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Robin said...

How much $$$ are tickets?

Wed Sep 14, 09:23:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

David I love you and you know it. Robin they are $20 but it is hardcore redneck country music. Love Ya!

Thu Sep 15, 01:43:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Robin said...

I know about the redneck thing I followed the link...
if 10.26 comes around and you still need someone to go with... just promise me that you'll be the designated driver so I can get Redneck sh*tfaced...

Thu Sep 15, 04:12:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home