Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rock of Sand

Those who seem hard as a rock and then turn to sand all at the hand of of a woman. Why does this happen to all those who I love. My special almost brother is spinning in a whirlpool of pain because of a fellow woman kind. His pain is so great and there is nothing I can do to take it away. I can only reassure him that he is wonderful and lovable and wanted but only over the phone. I cannot hug him or offer him a warm place to come home to. He is a wanderer out looking for his "home". He tries to be so strong and hard but is really a softie deep down. To my special "almost brother" I say to you, we love you and will always be here for you thick or thin. Please know this. May the angels watch over you and help you heal. Godspeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

You use the words "almost brother" too loosely. You've used it in Super Dave and Friends and Family and now Rock of Sand. This concerns me, especially because Super Dave is clearly about me and I am called "almost brother". I hope I am not the "almost brother" featured in Rock of Sand. If so, is the woman hot, is she blond or brunette - ooh, maybe a redhead. What is she like? Can she tie a cherry stem with her tongue? Now that is talent. Please tell me so I can know who is being written about.Love ya too.

Wed Sep 14, 07:42:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Robin said...

Okay so the "last Day" is an aries... they think that everything is about them...what a goober he is...

Wed Sep 14, 08:04:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

Of course Super Dave is about or one of my other almost brothers named Dave you will have to wonder. Rock of sand is not about any Daves.

Wed Sep 14, 01:01:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home