Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Times goes by and by and by

Why do we continue to feel young and vibrant even though we when we look in the mirror time has left us behind. Why do I always hold so tightly to all my memories and others cannot even barely remember them. I wonder where I would be with my Grandpa by my side? Would I be here, would I be there, would I put up with all the shit I do. He was my foundation, my strength, the one I could always count on no matter what- and then he was gone. I still feel him by my side trying to guide me this way or that but do I listen or am I too caught up in the everyday bullsh*t to hear the guiding of my "angels".I guess I am in a mid-life kind of crisis even though I hope this really isn't the middle of my life. I go on trying to sort it out but everyone is wanting my attention or energy. I need a place to go to be without being pulled or pushed or yanked....As I ramble on.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

You hold on tightly to your memories because most people discard their good ones with their bad. Your "angel" is with you sometimes - he is mostly with Robin, the girls, and me. How do I know this? - He told Robin that and didn't want her to tell you. Your energy is being drained buy people you see everyday but don't necessarily know. That's what happens in a service to mankind type career. Take a long hot bubble bath with candles and wine, taking deep breaths to release all of the bad energies you picked up throughout your day.

Robin agrees with everything I said - at least I'm pretty sure of it.

Tue Sep 13, 09:09:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

you are so full of something my dear sweet Dave

Tue Sep 13, 09:29:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Robin said...

The day that THE LAST DAY speaks for me... will be the day that he lets me cut all of his hair, my way, and keeps it that way for all to see...

Wed Sep 14, 09:21:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home