Thursday, September 15, 2005

JEALOUSY

It turns a beautiful rose into a crumbled pile of ugliness. It snuffs life out of all things living. It makes the loved the lonely and the lonely the lost. It turns things of beauty into the unrecognizable. It is surrounding me, trying to encompass and engulf me. I fear it will kill the love and purity in my heart. I am trying to reach the man I fell in love with, but the more I reach out for him the farther away he seems. I try to reach for his hand so we can walk away from the land of the jealous into the land of loved as they are parallel in the same universe. The harder I pull the more he struggles and sinks farther down. I feel my gripe slipping. I beg and plead for him to relax and accept my loving grasp before it is to late. Please believe in the honesty and purity of my love. I am here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Have you ever noticed that the word LOUSE is almost in Jealousy...

Louse
noun. an utterly contemptible person...

Fri Sep 16, 12:02:00 PM MDT  
Blogger The Last Day said...

you're not letting me be who I am by writing all of this serious stuff - How can I be a smart ass to that

Sat Sep 17, 03:41:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home