Sunday, September 18, 2005

RED

There was a man called Rhode Island Red
who promised to wed
If only I would go to bed.

So we tumbled and rolled
He never produced the gold.
I don't think he was ever that bold.

He was called home
and left me alone
with no one to bone.

I give many thanks
that he owed that bank
and his mom was the money tank.

His mom she set me free
and I got to be me
and met the man who got down on his knee.

Now I have wedded bliss
at times I do miss
that red headed kiss.

Now I live in redneck land
and listen to the country bands
with my man from SAND.

He drives a big truck
but doesn't hunt duck
and likes to f**k.

I am sorry for the dirty word
but I wrote this for the man married to bird
he is a smart assed turd.


3 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Women are usually resourceful when they have no one to bone, so does it really matter, and you forgot to fit in somewhere, that you like to soak his cork. Hahaha
Is that smart assed enough?

Sun Sep 18, 01:08:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

hows this -
I liked to soak his cork
Even though he was a red headed dork
But I prefered to Pork.

Sun Sep 18, 04:21:00 PM MDT  
Blogger The Last Day said...

the man you married - the man from SAND. that's who I was talking about soaking his cork. I'm drunk, I can't even think or speak right. We'll have to have a drinking party b4 summer is over.
love ya cork soaker annie bo

Sun Sep 18, 09:23:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home