Saturday, October 01, 2005

DYSPLASIA

DYSPLASIA--an alteration in cell growth resulting in cells that differ in size or shape or appearance often as a result of constant irritation. In lay terms pre-cancerous cells that without drastic changes will result in cancer. I am now facing this with my husband and his stomach. He doesn't like to be told what to do so I may get to experience watching someone I love suffer a long torturous death. He is working on trying to follow the doctors instructions and I pray he is able to. I do not want to have this experience or more importantly my children to have it. I have lost many important to me at an early age and know it effects you forever. I pray for strength and guidance and peace in my life and my journey here on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home