Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What have I been doing?

Let's see work, housework, and reading some amazing books by Phillipa Gregory. I picked out "The Other Boylen Girl" as some sort of entertainment while waiting in the waiting rooms for all the procedures the Sand Man has had. Once I started reading it was next to impossible to put down. After that I quickly bought the next book and read it quickly and moved onto the third. I am almost finished with that one and will have to find another. She researches history and stays true to it but fills in the fine details. She has an uncanny ability to write as if she was there. I believe what she writes to be extremmely true to the facts. I now have my mother enchanted with these books. If anyone has ever been interested in Anne Boylen and the times should really check these books out.
We had a good Halloween my house was inhabited by a Teenage Werewolf and a Girl Bat. We had quit a turnout of trick-or-treaters. Well I hope all is well. Many Blessings.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

It doesn't sound like you have been doing anything really exciting. Reading books, come on!

Thu Nov 10, 08:34:00 AM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

The real excitement comes in what I am doing while reading books.

Thu Nov 10, 04:05:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

I would rather not know. Please don't tell me those books are romance novels - I thought Boylen wrote about factual events in history, not make believe situations of female fantasies that only happen in T.V. Soaps and farfetched books.

Fri Nov 11, 07:52:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home