Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just the facts

I finally got my digital camera back so soon I will be posting photos again. I am supposed to get my Durango back next week around midweek. I am now in a different rental car because the one I was driving was sold. It is a Ford Explorer. It has third row seating but is narrower than my much beloved Durango. It rides better than the Freestyle did. I am going to be a great aunt for the second time. My niece Amanda is about 6 weeks pregnant and is due around the first of October. Her situation is a little Jerry Spinger so I won't go into it here. I have 2 weeks to get my house clean before everyone will be in town for Grandma's party. So I better get busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Can't wait to see the photos you took with your broken camera, unless you were taking naughty photos and that was the reason your camera broke.

Wed Feb 07, 05:20:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home