Sunday, December 17, 2006

More tales of a wild woman


Well I am sure you have been waiting for an update, so here it is. At first I didn't have any problems until about 3 hours later when I tried to eat and then felt the weirdness of all of it. My teeth feel loose all of them. So biting down on anything is quite a trip. Then there is all the places that food particles can get stuck. Oral hygiene has really become an issue (not to say that it wasn't before) but now I am one of those people that brush in a public restroom. It is not that I can't wait tell I get home I just think everyone would appreciate not seeing a big piece of lettuce hanging out in the front of my mouth. One thing I was not truly prepared for was the shredding of the inside of your mouth. I knew they would be sore but I had no idea how sore. They give you wax to put over the brackets but placing that is an art form and it comes (or at least all I can find) is mint. Which gives me quite a bit of heartburn. I have started my adjustment and I am sure before long it will be no big deal of course until the next adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home