Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving- here is how I spent mine. I worked the night before and had to work the night of and the dinner at my mother-in-law's was at noon. I had to go for reasons most of you all ready know. Thursday when I got home, I showered and then put on my pajamas and climbed into the motorhome for my day of sleep. My husband drove the motorhome over to his mother's and deep fried his turkey and I slept. When dinner was ready he came and got me and I put on my party clothes and had dinner. I visited for awhile and then went back to bed. We drove home and off to work I went. Yesterday I was visited by my dear friend Julie. It was so nice to see her again. Love Ya all.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

PLEASE STOP!

Stop bragging about how much fun you had on Thanksgiving. You are so lucky,

Wed Nov 29, 04:21:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home