Wednesday, October 18, 2006

BoonDock Saints and other stuff

I finally watched a movie referred to me by an "old" friend. That movie was "Boondock Saints". I figured that this movie would be out of what I like but I thought I would give it a try. I laughed, cried, cheered et cetera throughout the movie. It definitely has more of a plot to it than I anticipated. Another plus to it is Sean Patrick Flanery---WHAT A HOT IRISH HUNK!!! I guess I like the luck, I mean look of the Irish. I suggest you check it out. Now to the other stuff. I worked last night none stop and even got an hour of overtime. We were hopping all night long and to end the night @ 7 AM I had 2 patients, one who was ready to push and the other who was to be taken to the operating room @ 7 AM for her repeat c-section. So I was running back and forth between one end and the other and it was not fun. I was so busy all night that I am as sore as if I had worked out all night long and not the FUN way either. It snowed a beautiful thick snow yesterday, the only problem was that I had to drive to work in it and now it is already melting off. Gotta love Colorado.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Boondock Saints is a good movie. Next you need to see the movie Snatch. I promise it wont make you cry. I have it on DVD, if you want to try it out.

Wed Oct 25, 12:50:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home