Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"We have M&M's



I have had a request for a happy story from a certain someone so here it is.
During my vacation I went up to the Cabin and spent some time with my mom and Aunt Jean. We decided to go up to Rocky Mountain National Park to look for the wildlife. We seen several Elk and a few deer but no moose because I am "Moose Repellent" (but that is another story). We pull into one of the parking areas to turn around and there are a couple of deer there eating grass and such. As we pull in the deer watch us. We roll down our windows to try and get pictures of them but they keep their heads down eating. Mom yells "We have M&M's" and one of then come running over to the car. He is looking for the M&M's. All we had was Chex Mix so we feed it to him. Here are some pictures to document the event.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

Thu Aug 31, 07:29:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

I didn't Jean did!

Thu Aug 31, 09:12:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home