Thursday, July 20, 2006




I am in awe of the beauty that is in the world around us if we just take the time to appreciate it. This past weekend I was up at the lake for a much needed respite. It was so relaxing. We spent a lot of time in the back country of the mountains without a lot of others around us. It was nice to be in a lower stress environment and breathe in the beauty around us. It was hard to get ready to come home and go back to work. I would love to have a nice cabin in the mountains and be able to escape the world of chaos we live in. For now I guess I will have to settle for the little place at the lake.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Thank you for being in awe of me. I work very hard to look like this.

Thanks again.

Thu Jul 20, 04:32:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

Yes David Darling it is all about you.

Sat Jul 22, 08:02:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home