Friday, June 30, 2006

4th of July Weekend

On my way home this morning I seen a lot of campers, boats et cetera heading out of town. It took me a minute to figure it out and then I realized why---the holiday weekend. Once I knew why I became happy: it is Independence Day. I do love the fireworks and the get togethers. I have to work this 4th so I will be home alone while my famly is up at the lake. I am envious but will relish the peaceful solitude I will have: no husband, no kids, no committments except work. I love the time to sleep eat and think for myself and myself alone. It really helps me reset myself. So a happy safe 4th of July to everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Won't you be scared? How will you know what is a firework and what is a gun shot?

What will you do, all alone, with no one to talk to or play with? Oh yeah, what everybody does alone....that's gross Angie.

If you get lonely, we might be home.

Fri Jun 30, 04:47:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In our neighborhood--geesh we know the difference between fireworks and gunshots. Not everyone enjoys being naked as much as you do when you are alone--last day. They are neighbors she can visit with. Nae

Sun Jul 02, 10:13:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home