Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grand Lake


This past weekend was the first weekend I was able to go up to the lake. Mom and me went up on Friday with the kids and the men followed on Saturday. We had a good time. We went up a four wheel drive trail and collected rocks and enjoyed the scenery. I feel truly blessed to be able to live in such a free beautiful country. The mountains were absolutely spectacular. It really felt great to relax and just veg out. I was able to think about a lot of stuff and a lot of nothing. We stayed on until Monday and it was great. I worked Monday night and got to talk to my oldest bestest (yes I know it is not a word)friend for a while and that topped off the great weekend. Love Ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

your mountain pic looks like boobs... ;)

Wed Jun 21, 06:09:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

I know that is why I picked it.

Thu Jun 22, 10:04:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home