Thursday, June 22, 2006

Things here are strange

Things here are strange. I have no other way to put it. I feel like I am living in a whirlwind of sorts and am loosing who I am. I do not like some of what I am becoming but do not know what to do about it. I feel as if I should cut my loses and move on but I don't know if I am ready to do that. I have a lot of fear of the unknown. I used to be fearless and now find I am not anymore. In fact some of the time different fears can consume me if I let them. I don't know if it is old age taking over and that I am realizing my own mortality and where would my kids be without me. I do not like that I do not take risks anymore. I am not saying that I want to drive off a mountain and see what happens but some of the best things that have happened to me are because of risks I have taken in the past. I feel as if most of the time I only make safe choices and because of it I live in a little predictable box and have lost any fun quotient I had. I am asking all of my friends to help me get out of my box and have fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Eewww! That's your problem right there. You're in your box too much.

What type of risks are you willing to take?

Thu Jun 22, 01:50:00 PM MDT  
Blogger The Last Day said...

Oh yeah, I like your new background.

Thu Jun 22, 01:51:00 PM MDT  
Blogger The Last Day said...

I liked your new layout so much that I copied you. Thank you very much.

Thu Jun 22, 02:09:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home