Thursday, July 20, 2006

Favorites

Here are some of my favorites:

1 pizza-Beau Jo's
2 soft drink-Mt Dew
3 music- '80's or country
4 all time movie- Top Gun
5 horror movie- When a Stranger Calls the original(it scares the crap out of me)
6 dumb movie- Motel Hell
7 funny movie- The redneck Comedy tour
8 country music artist- Tim McGraw or Trace Adkins
9 snack- Chocolate
10getaway- the mountains
11memory- my Grandpa
12pasttime- being with friends
13job- labor and delivery nurse
14car- my Durango
15smell- roses
16flower- roses
17color- yellow and purple
18taste- fresh baked bread
19book- anything by Stephen King or Phillippa Gregory
20'80's song- Take my breathe away (Berlin)
21country song- What Hurts the Most (Rascal Flatts) or Water and Bridges (Kenny Rogers)
22classic rock song- Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
23TV show- CSI
24animal- monkey
25childhood memento- my toolbox or my "Simon the Scholar" doll

Now I have told you some of my favorites what are yours? Do we have any thing in common? Did you learn something new about me? What else do you want to know? No reasonable requests refused. Hoping to hear from all of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Yeah. What's your favorite childhood halloween costume?

Oh, and if you could change something about yourself, what would you change?

Thu Jul 20, 04:21:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

Kooky Spook is my favorite childood halloween costume because it was something Robin and I really wanted and even though my parents didn't haaave the cash for it they made it happen.
I would change the fact that I am so full of self doubt that I allow others to control how I feel about myself,and every day I am working on this.

Fri Jul 21, 07:14:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home