Friday, December 08, 2006

Stories of a Wild Woman

Well lets see what have I been up to? Not being in the mood for Christmas at all. Getting ready to get braces. Yes I said braces. You see I have a retained baby tooth and now the permanent tooth has decided it is time to come in. Just in the roof of my mouth not where it is supposed to. So I have to have braces to make space for the permanent tooth. On Wednesday I had spacers put in to make space for the bands they are going to put in on Tuesday when they will also place the top braces on. I will keep an update going to let everyone know what it is like to be 34 and getting braces.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

34???

You should be losing your permanent teeth by now and getting dentures.

Sun Dec 10, 06:03:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home