Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Likes and Dislikes

Like: Fresh white snow
Dislike: old black and gray snow

Like: Mt Dew
Dislike: Mello Yello

Like: Being Warm
Dislike: being cold

Like: A clean house
Dislike: cleaning house

Like: Trucks and SUV's
Dislikes: small roller skate cars

Like: pets
Dislikes: pet hair

Like: talking to old friends
Dislike: defending your conversations

Like: Jeans and T-shirts
Dislikes: pantyhose and heels

Likes: smooth paved roads
Dislikes: paved roads with ice built up so it is like moguls

Like: Chocolate
Dislike: Coconut

Like: baking
Dislike: cooking

Like: driving fast (a safe speed) on the highway
Dislike: being stuck in traffic on the highway

Like: people who RSVP
Dislike: people who don't

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Here are some ideas to make your dislikes more interesting.... :)

Take mellow yellow and pour mass amounts on graying snow... then your snow will be festive and yellow... (this will also keep irritating neighbor children away from your yard ewww yellow snow)

Hire a half naked hottie to clean your house... the house will be clean and I’m pretty sure you’ll be warm... (see how I am getting two things accomplished at once...)

Wrap all pets in panty hose to keep their hair to themselves... or you can shave them and put all their hair in the panty hose then you have some low cost air blocking devices to place at the bottom of all doors also helping with the cold thing...

Use high heels to chip away at ice build up... or have whoever you are having to defend your conversations with wear high heels to chip away at the ice... this will also probably give you a chuckle or two... depending on how ridiculous they look in high heels...

While stuck in traffic on the highway, pretend that the small cars are actually roller skates with little roller skate drivers and when they hit the ice moguls they make little cartoon sounding screams... ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Add Coconut to everything you are asked to cook and take to someone's house... they probably won’t ask you to cook anymore...

People who don’t RSVP... I said I was sorry... Gosh ;)

Tue Jan 23, 12:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

I would have RSVP'd if I were invited.

Do you know what I like?
I like donations to worthy causes, i.e. vacation fundraisers.

Do you know what else I like?
I like to ride my bike for many miles. Unfortunately I cant, because of the stupid white snow that you like.

Oh, and I like see-thru clothing too.

Wed Jan 24, 08:08:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home