Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My dreams

Lately I have had a lot of dreams that seem to be prophetic. I was going to write them down but seeing as I have no private place to write anything down I have kept them in my head. I have found that if I ignore them they seem to be recurring and louder if that is possible. I have been having a continuous recurrent dream that is so loud that I wake up with a headache. It is about someone from my past's dad and his health. I feel like I need to contact this person so that I might actually get some sleep but if I do it will make my life at home stressful. I feel a little damned if I do and damned if I don't. I know I want to get some sleep that really counts but how do I explain contacting the past to my gatekeeper?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Hey, you're just like that girl on T.V....that Arquette girl that can't act.

What kinds of dreams have you had about me? I hope they are fun and full of wonderful things.

Hint:
If you want to quiet the others a little; move your bed. Having your head point a different direction makes a big difference.

Thu Feb 01, 10:16:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home