Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I tried to come up with a funny title

I tried to come up with a funny title but I guess I am not funny. This month has been a weird one already. I feel like I am running but not getting anywhere. I finally moved my bedroom furniture around and I think it might of made the dreams weirder. Last night was the first night in the new location so I will wait and see what happens. With the furniture changed around the room seems bigger. I made a bed for my dog that he did not like but the cats thought it was the bomb. My dog had bad arthritis and has trouble moving and getting around as well as pain. We went and seen the vet and she put him on some pain medicine but that only gave him a little relief. Now I am faced with the option of torturing him daily with just the activities of daily living or putting him to sleep. I guess I am a cruel pet owner because I cannot seem to make the call to put him down. I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this. I guess I am a wimp after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home