Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Self

It seems as of late that I am in a state of tension. I am not sure if it has to do with all the stuff with Grandma passing or just life in general. I have had several days were I want to run away screaming or curl into a little ball and cry. I have not had the luxury to do either one so instead I am running around with tight shoulder muscles and a clenched jaw. I have been trying to be aware of my own tension and not chew any one's head off. When I say I am in a bad mood leave me alone and then hubby keeps pestering me about it then I tend to snap. He always asks why and sometimes it is not easy to put into words. I have been trying to recenter myself and take time to meditate and self reflect but then the phone rings and it is all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home