Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Church

I have been trying to go to church more because I would like to learn more about the teachings of the bible. The church we go to is non-denominational and very relaxed. I really enjoy the sermons and the teachings. This year they are doing a charity golf tournament to benefit the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes. I have been asked to speak this Sunday about diabetes and the Barbara Davis Center. While talking to pastor she suggested that I could give a Sunday school lesson. WHAT!!!!!!!!!ME? I feel like those kids know more about the scripture of the bible than me and that they could give me a lesson or many. I feel honored for pastors faith in me. I don't know if I am qualified to do that. In my mind a Sunday school teacher is some one who can quote you chapter and verse. I know the stories of the bible but where they are located I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Just make something up. That's what I do.

Tue Jul 31, 09:39:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home