Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The last few days...

This week the kids have summer bible camp in the evening. This has left me and Bryce with free time. We decided to go riding on the Harley. Monday night we headed out highway 93 to Golden Gate Canyon Road then US highway 6 back to highway 93. Golden Gate Canyon Road is a very winding mountain road with a lot of gravel on it but not to bad. On highway 6 we ran into rain. I could not believe how hard it felt, Bryce pulled over and I put on his raincoat. Shortly after that the rain stopped and I had to take the jacket off. We ate a quick dinner and came home and waited for the kids to come home. Yesterday we went up the Boulder Turnpike to Boulder Canyon and then Sugar loaf Road. I did not like Sugar loaf Road. We came back Highway 93 and then Leyden Road. On Leyden Road we were flagged down by a kid who wiped out on his new Ducati and it was in the ditch. Another was on the road and and between Bryce and the two guys they got the bike out of the ditch and enough broken plastic off of it so he could ride home. The whole time riding yesterday while we were riding I had this impending sense we were going to wipe out. I am glad it didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home