Monday, October 29, 2007

Day of Disappointment

What a fu**ing day. Have you ever had plans and they fell through no matter how hard you tried to make them happen. That is what happened to me to day. I had plans to spend the day on me and maybe meet up with a friend or two. I woke up early and did my motherly duties of getting the kids off to school, and feeding the animals, made cookies for later and then got ready. I took my time and tried to spend a little extra time on me and my appearance. (Make-up and jewelry) Head out to a few different shops for a little window shopping and picking up trinkets. Head to the general area where I am supposed to meet my friends and cannot get ahold of them. Their phones went straight to voicemail, so I left messages and went to the bookstore and browsed and browsed and browsed. Left a few more messages got no response.I knew they had errands to do before our planned meeting time. I went to a park and waited and left messages again. I wasted about two and a half hours waiting around and getting more and more pissed. I headed home in a foul mood but have tried to keep it to myself. I know I was fucking blowed off and it has left me bitter. I still have not heard from the offending parties and really hope all is well and it was just a blowoff and not that something happened to them. So I could have done other things with my day while the kids were at school but I trusted that my "friends" would at least have the decency to call. What a loser I am, should have just stayed home and ate bon-bons on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home