Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just passing time

Have you ever felt like you were just passing time in order to get to something important. Lately that is how I feel. I keep going day by day and feel as if I am getting nothing accomplished. It seems as if the things I do just have to be repeated over again and I know this is day to day life. I guess it seems so mundane and anytime I try to do something special it falls through. Like I had planned to take my husband to Vegas for his birthday just the two of us and to do this I was putting money into my savings account. He found the reciept from the bank and became unchained like I could run away very far with $300. Because of his reaction I have started slowly spending the money and will be damned if I try to do something like that again. So I guess I will go on with my day to day life and enjoy the mundane.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

You should go by yourself. Or you could send just him. Or, even better, you could send me. I like Las Vegas. I might move there. You need to give me that trip. I wont be mad at you saving for me to go. You owe me, it's my birthday month!

Sun Mar 05, 11:12:00 AM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

Yes King David.

Mon Mar 06, 08:27:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home