Sunday, January 08, 2006

Air

You are always on my mind
I feel you near me but when I reach for you
all I get is air.
In the reality of it
you never were really there.
I dream about you
I smell you
I feel your soft gentle touch.
I know I cannot have you
you cannot have me.
We are out of reach to each other
even though we are close enough to touch.
We never let ourselves loose complete control.
Don't you wonder what life would be like
if we were free of the restraints of society.
If I was just me and you were just you
and we were free?

7 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

I'm a little confused. Are you talking about "Air" or a person? Please explain - I am just a boy who gets confused by woman talk.

Tue Jan 10, 07:21:00 PM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

Just a Boy- come on look at the shadow. Ranae was impressed. It is whatever you want it to be.

Wed Jan 11, 09:48:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

That is REAL!

Thu Jan 12, 07:35:00 PM MST  
Blogger Robin said...

REALLY?!???? Huh?

Thu Jan 12, 11:20:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nae said: Read into it what you want, because in the end men just hear what they want, not necessarily what we say.

Fri Jan 13, 10:46:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

After reading this one again I have another comment.
It sounds like you would be getting it on - "if I was just me and you were just you and we were free". That's a phrase pointing towards doing it. And Ranae, if women made sense in the first place, they wouldn't have to constantly explain themselves. I hear what is there - not the hidden meaning in everything.

Tue Jan 17, 09:10:00 AM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

Yes David I want to get it ON. It sounds like you are an Oscar........ the grouch.

Tue Jan 17, 09:50:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home