Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fact or bull crap the truth behind the mystery

Here is the follow up to answer the questions you may have.
1.Totally left handed even though I can write with my right hand.
2.Scared to death of vomiting even surrounding alcohol.
3.Pick up truck Yes! ( a late 1970's -early 1980's Chevy or GMC with lift kit big fat muds and roll bar with lights).
4.Yes even though country is my favorite but I listen to all kinds- Kayne West and Sean Paul are some of my favorite rappers/hip hop.
5. Yes I have gone to college twice once right after high school and again about 7 years ago for my nursing degree- it was the same college and I only received one degree.
6.Yes as shameful as it is back in high school with my best friend Faye--BUT I DIDN'T INHALE.
7.My ideal home would be out in the wild country with horses cows chickens et cetera.
8.Yes a mechanics shop- my Grandpa's.
9.I do not have a brother even though I have several brother-in-laws that I am very close to and consider like blood.
10.I do believe in saints.
11.I have had a friend since 1986 and am still in contact with him.
12.My last grandparent passed away when I was 16.
13.I got my driver's license on June 17th 1993- when I was 21.
14.The queen of the flowers of course is the rose.
15. My eyes are brown.
16.Yes I did tell my teacher that at the age of 5. (Maybe Lola will follow in my footsteps)
17.I was born in Friend Nebraska.
18.I do collect angels.
19. English-yes. Spanish-yes (vagina Spanish). German-nine.
20. I was at my last job for almost ten years, and the current it will be 5 in January.
I hope this answers all the questions you have behind the mystery known as Annie-bo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home