Friday, November 25, 2005

Drama

Why do some people have to have a constant state of turmoil to be happy. My mother in law is that way. It started on sunday of last week, she came by unannounced and wanted to come in. Long ago we established a rule if you are not announced we will not let you in as she has abused the privelge many times in the past. She then ended up at my mother's house and then left about eleven hours later. I told her what I am going to bring for Turkey day dinner-green bean casserole and corn pudding. Well on tuesday night we hear from another relative we are going to bring the pies and that they were going too bring the casseroles. I heard about this wednesday morning because I was at work on tuesday night. WTF??? I was pissed off to say the lest. Well I decided that no way I was bringing pies, I brought Waldorf salad and Ranae's Brocoli salad. Well when I get there I avoid her, it's just easier that way. Well we say grace and then it's into the kitchen for food. Well she had her favorite dish up the food. Well she mixed up the stuffings- she put the special oyster stuffing in with the other stuffing. Good lord you thought that she had killed someone as much as my M-I-L carried on yelling and screaming and stomping around. I kinda laughed because of two things: one it wasn't me as usual and two it was her favorite daughter. This wasn't the only drama of the day but it was the funniest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home