Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whatever and all that stuff

I feel like I am in a state of blah. I had an up and down sort of day yesterday. It started out okay, had a great middle, an okay late middle and then a shitty end. I had to bend the rules of engagement at work in order for a mother to have the peace of mind that her baby went to heaven not purgatory. You see if a baby dies before it is baptized it goes to purgatory for all eternity. If it is stile attached to the placenta it is technically still alive because the mother is alive and is providing life to the infant. So the rules that I bent were to baptize the baby before the cord was cut. Checkmate Popey! The innocent win again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Dec 15, 02:30:00 PM MST  
Blogger Robin said...

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=102872661&s=143441&i=102872706

Sorry bout work!
I tried to make the above a link for you but it wont let me... you'll have to copy and paste....

Thu Dec 15, 02:33:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

Your Friday should have been better. You got to see me and buy me lunch. Thank you by the way, it was very thoughtful for you to invite me too. It gave me a chance to get out of my basement. You know how I get down there. Love ya

Fri Dec 16, 05:51:00 PM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

My Friday was much better. Getting you out of the basement was all that and so much more. Plus getting to see Lola was great too.
Bird MeaDow you are always on my mind too.Love to you booth.

Sat Dec 17, 09:48:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoying your life---wish I had one that was more enjoyable. new year's resolution---live better--spend less--love more. nae

Tue Jan 03, 10:20:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home