Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Moods

Why do you on some days feel self assured and on other days you feel as if you are a piece of doo-doo? Today is one of those days I feel self assured and at peace with myself. I look no different than I did a few days ago when I felt bad about me. I guess it is in the power of the cosmic forces around us. I love when I feel like this nothing can stamp out these good vibes except maybe bad vibes. It is always the battle of the good and the bad. I hope that Good continues to win.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is called bipolar--take your meds. Just kidding, I don't know why, but you're right some days everything falls into place including admiration from your co-workers, family and friends, and other days, you wake up and everything starts out wrong including your hair. A bad hair day causes a bad day. Nae

Tue Feb 21, 09:04:00 PM MST  
Blogger The Last Day said...

Cosmic forces have little to do with it. You need to maintain your confidence and be self-motivated at all times to continue a happy vibe. Only you have the control to make yourself happy and if medication assists you in that, then you should find some kind bud that will help you forget all of the bad things, bra. Hahahaha. Don't do drugs - even if they are prescribed. Bipolar meds are just placebos anyway.

Wed Feb 22, 10:00:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home