Thursday, April 06, 2006

Patriotic

Patriotic- feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's contry
This is now against the rules at Shaw Heights Middle school in Westminster Colorado.
It is hard to believe here in the United States of America that showing support for our country is now deemed offensive. At a time when our troops need to know that they have our full support, our children are being told not to show support for them. Then why are they even putting their lives on the line for us and our freedoms. It is because of the soldiers that have gone before us and given up everything including their lives that we are able to have all the rights we have now. If you are an American and proud of it stand up for our rights and the rights of every American and show your pride and wear RED WHITE and BLUE on Friday April 7th 2006. Spread the word.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Ok. So I wore red, white, and blue yesterday and I felt like I was the only one. I had my blue jeans on, my white long sleeved shirt on, and a red t-shirt over it. I also sprayed my hair red, white, and blue, with colored hair spray. In addition, I painted my entire body to look like the American flag, but I wasn't sure what to do with the built in flag pole. How was your red, white, and blue experience?

Sat Apr 08, 08:59:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

I wasn't the only one around here. As far as the built in flag pole it should support you (the flag) in an upright position.

Sat Apr 08, 09:58:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home