Thursday, March 16, 2006

Socks

How does everyone deal with socks? I have tried several different methods to contain the wild beasts. I have encouraged my family to mate the socks and put them together in their hampers. I have also tried labeling the socks as well as only doing one persons laundry at a time and mating them as they come out. Then there is always the reliable sock basket full of everyone's that at infrequent intervals I mate. This seems to work somewhat but then there is always those without mates. I keep them waiting for the mates to reappear. I just finally got rid of some baby socks that the mates never came back to and my "baby" is eight years old. So how do you deal with socks and how long do you keep those singles?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

We have the same problem. Your mom normally comes over and mates all of our socks. We rarely do, until we need a pair.

I am ready to throw all of the socks away and start from scratch.

Fri Mar 17, 08:43:00 AM MST  
Blogger Angela said...

The only problem with Mom coming over is that she the tries to take over and tells me what to do. I think we all should throw out all the socks and only have a few pairs for each human and it is their resposiblity to take care of them. Yeah that's it that will work. Now I know I have lost my mind.

Sat Mar 18, 02:55:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home