Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Confusion

So much of the day to day life is just organized confusion. Nothing is really status quo. We like to believe that we are in control of the world around us but we are completely wrong. At any moment lives can change. What we were willing to tolerate yesterday sometimes we realize that it is just to much sh*t. What changes so from day to day? Do we get our eyes opened with information while we sleep?
Where do we go from here. Then all of a sudden we are willing to tolerate it again. Is this a sign of weakness or the humans way of adapting to the stress of the world around us. On a daily basis I change my mind on where I stand on things. I am not sure where I stand on anything, except that I know I love my family and friends and can't live without them. I hope you all are equally confused.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a women!! It is my perogative to change my mind at any given time, part of me changes just to confuse the male gender. Just kidding--you have captured an ongoing thought in process--I thought I knew what you meant--and then it escaped me--I had clarity for just a moment. Ususally-- Clarity is always outside my grasp.

Thu Mar 23, 10:39:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home