Friday, April 21, 2006

Blahhh

I was on vacation last week and feel more tired and worn out than before. I didn't go anywhere or do anything but I am feel worn out. My sleep is choppy and between the kids and the husband and the animals I feel pulled everywhere. I feel a bit like I am bobbing in water and just holding my head up. I am in need of a good massage and a good visit with an old friend or two followed by a night of sleeping until I wake up on my own without a phone ringing, a dog barking, a kid crying, an alarm clock et cetra. Then a nice swim and a soak in a hot tub would finish it off. Anyone with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Last Day said...

Sure, that sounds great. Where are we going for all that? Are you paying?

Mon Apr 24, 09:35:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Angela said...

Where would you like to go? Of course I'm paying you have to run interferance with Bryce.

Mon Apr 24, 02:45:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home